Wednesday 8 January 2014

[ Performing Arts ] Open Question : What is a dark sounding string I can use on my viola?

[ Performing Arts ] Open Question : What is a dark sounding string I can
use on my viola?



1.What is a dark sounding string I can use on my viola?

Description:09-01-2014 · My viola has a really bright, twiny A and D
string and I wanted to get a full sound I can achieve on my G string and C
string. My viola is small but ...



2.Wat violin string? - Yahoo! Answers UK

Description:sorry for all my questions. im such a n00b when it comes ...
If your fiddle is warm and dark sounding, ... or steel rope-core string,
can give clarity and brilliance ...



3.Open String Solo Lesson - 2953 guitar lessons: learn to play ...

Description:Guitar Video Lesson by Ben Higgins. A short solo that shows
you some cool licks you can create with open strings and hammer ons.



4.Viola Strings - All Things Strings

Description:My choice for viola strings are Evah Pirazzis with a Larsen A.
Dominants with an Jargar A are good too. As far as getting a dark sound is
concerned, it will depend a ...



5.Sound characteristics - Violinist

Description:Seemed that the one I prefered and found absoluntly fantasctic
is a dark sounding Guarneri modal ... Same kind of tone can be described
as dark ... even, rich, open ...



6.Which strings should I order?! - Violinist

Description:Which strings should I order?! Life in general: Questions
about differences between strings and advice on which strings to try. From
Ayaka Sano



7.Brighter orchestra strings for a dark bass? - TalkBass Forums

Description:I have approached my teacher with this very question and he
agrees. My current ... adjustment they can be great on a dark bass ...
best sounding strings ...



8.Question about using 80/20 strings on a Cedar top - The ...

Description:Right now I use D'addario EJ 16 PBs on my Red Cedar
top/Rosewood sides and back Breedlove. Would switching to 80/20 strings
only effect the high strings?



9.5-string violin vs. 5-string viola on The Session

Description:I think that part of the problem I have with thinner sounding
higher strings ... use them for. My 5 string viola isn't as dark or nasal
as a good viola can ...



10.Open G Guitar Tuning

Description:Learn how to play in open g guitar tuning in this easy and
helpful lesson. Learn all the basic chords, scales, notes, and even some
cool sounding riffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment