Wednesday 8 January 2014

[ Diet & Fitness ] Open Question : Did i eat healthy today?

[ Diet & Fitness ] Open Question : Did i eat healthy today?



1.Yahoo Answers - Did I eat healthy today?

Description:30-12-2013 · Open Question Show me another » Did I eat healthy
today? I had a salad with lettuce, 4 cherry tomatoes, a small palm size of
corn and black beans with water.



2.Did I eat healthy today? - Yahoo! Answers UK

Description:Health > Diet & Fitness > Open Question; Next. Did I eat
healthy today? Lauryn asked 32 secs ago - 4 days left to answer; Was
originally asked on Yahoo Answers Canada.



3.Did You Eat Anything Healthy Today? What? - Find Answers to ...

Description:Answers to the question, Did You Eat Anything Healthy Today?
What? Answers to Questions from People Who Know at Ask Experience Project.



4.Yahoo Canada Answers - How did I eat today? Was it healthy?

Description:23-12-2013 · It's pretty healthy but I would've said
no on the takeout plus try to make sure you're eating at least 1000
calories a day.



5.Did I eat too much today and how much should I be eating ...

Description:Open Question Did I eat too much today and how much should I
be eating Breakfast - 1 slice of toast and tea Lunch - frozen fish pie
Snack - 1/2 yoghurt pot



6.Did You Eat Healthy Food Today? Healthy Or Unhealthy, What Did ...

Description:i ate a grapefruit, a glass of milk, a turkeyburger with
lettuce, tomatoes, onions and a little mayo...Find answers to the
question, Did You Eat Healthy Food Today?



7.Did i eat healthy today? - Yahoo Answers

Description:30-04-2009 · Best Answer: No, you didn't eat enough. This kind
of diet will keep you tired and pale. Don't be afraid to eat more calories
(seriously, 1500-2000 per day ...



8.Did I eat healthy today? - Yahoo! Answers

Description:24-11-2012 · How did I eat today? Thanks so much
:)-BREAKFAST-1 cup of fat free vanilla yogurt 2 cups of watermelon-LUNCH-1
cup of tuna 1 tablespoon of mayo



9.Yahoo Answers - Did I eat healthy today?

Description:14-11-2013 · Did I eat healthy today? Breakfast: frosted mini
wheats with skim milk and a banana ... Be the first person to mark this
question as interesting!



10.Yahoo Answers - Did I eat healthy today?

Description:05-10-2013 · Did I eat healthy today? For breakfast I had just
a cup of coffee with a little bit of sugar and milk. ... Answer Questions
in Diet & Fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment